About the role
We are seeking an experienced project manager with the ability to scale a Neobank/Fintech business within a short period of time, to join our team in KSA. You will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of organization initiatives through the planning, execution, control, and closure phases of project management.
What you’ll be doing:
- The scheduling and delivery of the agreed solution with the Partner Bank.
- Maintaining a good relationship with the Partner Bank and makes sure to waive any showstopper with the cooperation of the Bank’s Project Manager.
- Liaise with all stakeholders and vendors to ensure timely delivery of the project.
- Relaying to the YAP Holding the Partner Bank implementation plans and organizes UAT phases with them.
- Reports the project progress to the Head of PMO.
- The seamless implementation in collaboration with the Operations Team, administers the Country Admin Portal and relays any new feature, enhancement, or issue to the Technical Product Management department for feasibility study and execution.
What You’ll Need
- 8 years of project management and demonstrated experience in successfully delivering projects.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in IT or equivalent.
- Experience working in a bank, fintech or associated financial institution will be an advantage.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a problem-solving mindset.
- Native speaker/national of the branch you are responsible for.
What’s on Offer
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of most talked about disruptors, and fast-growing organization.
- A unique opportunity to work with a funded start up, which has gained significant traction and garnered interest, and has scaled up very rapidly.
- Working with a passionate, high performance and high-quality leadership team with a strong bias for action.