Your YAP card should work at any merchant or point of sale that accepts Mastercard. Your card or your transaction request may decline for any of the following reasons:
- Your card or account has been temporarily suspended (either by YAP or an authorized legal authority)
- A technical error at the point of sale (the card reader or ATM could not read your card).
- The PIN code was incorrect.
- You have an insufficient balance in your account to complete the purchase or withdrawal.
- YAP does not recognize the merchant or point of sale as a secure and reliable source to continue the payment transaction.
- YAP has reason to suspect unauthorized or fraudulent use of your account.
- Your YAP card has expired.
- Your Emirates ID has expired.
Was this answer helpful?