Your card or your transaction request could decline due to one or more of the following reasons:
- A technical error at the point of sale (the card reader or ATM could not read your card).
- The PIN code was incorrect.
- You have an insufficient balance in your account to complete the purchase or withdrawal.
- MONEYAP does not recognize the merchant or point of sale as a secure and reliable source to continue the payment transaction.
- MONEYAP has reason to suspect unauthorized or illegal use of your account.
- Your card has expired.
- Your account has been suspended (either by MONEYAP or an authorized legal authority).
- In case of a technical or PIN-related error, simply try to complete the transaction again. If the problem reoccurs, please contact our customer support team.
Was this answer helpful?